Would you like to come to Finland this August and spend three weeks learning more about the country, Finnish society and the Finnish way of life?
This year’s Foreign Correspondents’ Programme is definitely for you, if you are:
- An aspiring journalist with some work experience in a media house (TV, print or web) or in social media, for example an accomplished blogger or vlogger;
- A citizen or permanent resident of the following countries: Brazil, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Republic of Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States;
- Born between 1986 and 1995;
- Able to work and communicate fluently in English;
- Interested in learning new things, meeting people from different cultures and spending three weeks in a foreign country;
- Excited to become a lifelong friend of Finland!
What does the programme include?
The Foreign Correspondents’ Programme starts on 10 August and ends on 28 August 2015. The programme is intensive, and includes briefings on various subjects, meetings ...